Welcome to MSC Spring 2014 Soccer
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!
SPRING SEASON INFORMATION
- Must be 4 years old by July 31, 2013 to be eligible to play.
- Teams are formed for the following age groups:
- U5 coed, U6 coed, U7 and U8
- These age groups are on combined teams:
- U9/U10, U11/U12, U13/U14, U15-U19 coed
- You may check your child's age group here AGE GUIDE
- Teams from the Fall season will be kept together for the Spring unless you check "NO" on your registration.
- You will not hear from coaches until after March 6, 2014.
- All players will need soccer ball, shin guards, black shorts and either soccer cleats or tennis shoes. Players will be provided with socks and shirt.
- NO JEWELRY- absolutely no jewelry is allowed during soccer games. This includes but is not limited to earrings, facial piercings, bracelets of any kind, rubber bands around wrist and necklaces. NO hard hair accessories allowed. Piercings may NOT be covered with a bandage.
||Begin week of March 10th
|U5 - U19 Game Dates
April 5, 12, 19, 26
May 3, 10
Double headers for U6 - U14 teams will played throughout the season.
There will be NO weeknight games for U5-U14.
U19s will play on Monday nights and Saturday.
|Adult Game Dates
Adults will play on Thursdays.
First games March 20, 2014
Game times will be 6:30 and 8:00 pm.
U6 to U19 $80.00
Adult League $80.00
Registration fee includes jersey and socks.
Early Bird Online Registration through 12/31/2013
Standard Online Registration through 1/31/2014
Late Online Registration (will incur late charge) through 2/28/2014
AFTER 2/28/2014, REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS
Click Here to Register Children!
Click Here to Register for the Adult League!
Please contact Sharon Barnett, MSC Admin or (615) 631-3007 for further information.
ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS & NOTES
- Use the same regsistration account log in and password that was created for the Fall season. New players will be required to create an account during the registration process.
- All registrations will be completed via computer whether done at home or at in-person registration.
- Early Bird Discount available with online registration before December 31st.
- Online registration is available until 1/31/2014.
- Online late registration with late charge until 2/28/2014
- After 2/28/2014, registration will be on a space available basis.
- You may register online with credit/debit card, e-check or you may click pay by check or cash and bring payment to complex at the below time
- Please complete registration through the payment page. If you wish to pay by cash/check please mark "pay by check". Checks/cash may be brought to in person registration on Saturday 1/18/2014 from 9-1pm at Siegel Soccer Park. Check payments ONLY may be mailed to:
P.O. Box 10591
Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Payments not received will prevent your child from being placed on a team.
COACHES: If you are volunteering to coach, you must complete a separate coaches registration. Coaches who did NOT coach in the Fall will be required to complete the annual volunteer disclosure before they can coach a team.
If you have problems with your account please call Affinity Sports directly at 1-800-808-7195 . FYI they are on Pacific Time. They are open on the weekends for your convenience.